Raw recipe!

















I felt like improvising today so I made my first raw recipe. I made 'spaghetti' out of raw zucchini and butternut squash. Then in the blender, I made a spinach/basil pesto!

2 Large kale leaves
2 cups of fresh spinach
a handful of basil leaves
3 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup of raw sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
sea salt to taste

I also added an avocado to the spaghetti to make it more filling, but I made plenty!

Oh man it was so delicious!

Also, one of my friends loaned me his industrial juicer that he used at his old restaurant!

I had my first glass of freshly juiced granny smith apple juice-- the best juice I've ever had! Then (don't gag) I juiced a blood orange, a lemon, a handful of spinach and a couple kale leaves together and sweetened it with agave syrup. It was amazing!

I love all the healthy vitamins and nutrients I'm getting. I feel fantastic!

0 comments: